BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

My final music video

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Ideas for songs

Ok, so we are now back from a lovely hot summer away.
Therefore meaning ive had a lot of time away to think up a list of songs.

I have a couple in mind that i will pitch to my group at out next meeting, but some factors i have considered when considering the right choice of song are written below.

I dont think a narrative will look very effective in our music video, I think using a narrative can either make or break it.
I would like to produce a fast paced video, as i think this will keep the audience's concentration.
I also think we need something unique in our music video in order to keep the audience hooked and want to view it over and over again!

A few songs i have in mind are:
OneA, NTF, Pacino <-- all by Ill Scarlett (a canadian band)
The unconfortable truth<--- by Nneka


I am really into Ill Scarlett and think their songs could work really well as one of our music videos. They are a band introduced to me a while ago by a friend, a band which i would never listened to myself.


I will post each song through another post and write what i do and do not like about it.
Then during our next group meeting i will pitch my song choices to them.

0 comments: